Jun 1, 2009

Apparently there’s no iPhone app for image stabilization

As you may or may not know, I like blog race reports about as much as I like a sharp stick in the eye, so here’s the quick and dirty:

There may have been a round of the Pro XCT in Alabama on the same day, meaning some of California’s heavy hitters were bumping ‘n grinding in the deep southern woods instead of Big Bear, but I’ll take what I can get. And what I got was third, behind John Nobil and Chuck Jenkins. This, after I did Saturday’s entire Rain Cross ride aboard my Gary Fisher full-suspension mountain bike clad with 26 x 1.25 slicks. I’m not sure which day hurt worse.
The End.

If you squint and look real close you can see me standing on the podium in the 3rd position. Concentrate on the middle left side of the photo.

No comments: