Oct 31, 2008

And to think I actually wanted one of these

It's October 31 and I have no disguise - not that I need one or got invited to any Halloween parties. Still, I did a little research and here's what I discovered: However neato I once thought these plastic costumes to be, as it turns out, they're actually embarrassingly horrible.


For when an old bed sheet just won't do.


Thumbs down. Very uncool.


The worst costume of all time? I didn't realize Cassius was a Vulcan.


Gay.


The real Grizzly Adams couldn't snort coke through nostrils this small.


Extra lame.


What's that Lassie? Timmy fell down the well because he was laughing so hard at your costume.


Would you believe I was named after this guy?


I pitty the fool who has to wear this.











1 comment:

Roosterweight Cimmarien said...

"not that there's anything wrong with that zorro..."