Aug 7, 2007

Gimme Gimme Me Shock Treatment

I was feeling sick I was loosing my mind
I heard about these treatments
From a good friend of mine he was always happy smile on his face
He said he had a great time at the place

Peace and love is here to stay and now I can wake up and face the day Happy happy happy all the time shock treatment, I'm doing fine

Gimme gimme shock treatment Gimme gimme shock treatment Gimme gimme shock treatment I wanna, wanna shock treatment

I was feeling sick I was loosing my mind I heard about these treatments From a good friend of mine he was always happy smile on his face He said he had a great time at the place

Peace and love is here to stay and now I can wake up and face the day Happy happy happy all the time shock treatment, I'm doing fine

Gimme gimme shock treatment Gimme gimme shock treatment Gimme gimme shock treatment Gimme gimme shock treatment Gimme gimme shock treatment Gimme gimme shock treatment Gimme gimme shock treatment I wanna, wanna shock treatment

I'm Mr. Mom now. K&N gave me the shaft last week (because I knew too much) and so I get to spend some time towing Ryder around and taking him to his classes at My Gym. Rad. I sure will miss him when I'm in Snowmass.

Not sure what I'll do for work next. I have a month or two before the well runs totatly dry, but hopefully it won't get to that point. I just need a little time to decompress before I jump into the job search. It definately came as a shock...

No comments: